To determine the clinical profile of Filipino senior citizens admitted at FEU Hospital.
1. To determine the sociodemographic features of elderly aged 60 and above admitted at FEU Hospital from August 1 to December 31, 1995.
2. To determine the most common medical problems (diagnoses) among our senior citizens who seek hospital admission using a comprehensive geriatric assessment instrument.
3. To determine the functional status of these patients using an accepted "Activities of Daily Living" scale developed by Katz et al.
4. To determine the quality of life status among admitted elderly patients using a tool developed by DOH-NCDS.
5. To compare the medical profile of elderly patients across the different categories as to age, sex, place of residence and marital status.